HMG specialises in the manufacturing of components and assemblies used in heavy machinery and fixed plant equipment.
In demanding environments, you need precision parts that are machined to last. With a reputation for superior quality, HMG is the preferred supplier of machining and subtractive manufacturing services to heavy industry leaders looking to reduce their downtime and maintenance costs.
At our 4,000m2 state-of-the-art machine shop in Brisbane, HMG provides companies throughout the and globally with a single source for their computer numerical control (CNC) machining, reverse engineering, drilling, grinding, boring, turning and milling requirements.
We can take your project from start to finish, ensuring it meets the Standard.
HMG’s ongoing investments in machinery, employee training and quality improvements qualify us to satisfy the most challenging assignments. Many of our machinists have been with us for more than 20 years. Their craftsmanship and experience afford a unique perspective to manufacturing that offers lower costs, greater efficiencies and ultimately better on-time delivery performance.
- Lathes up to 1,200mm diameter and 6,000mm in length.
- CNC lathes and machining centres to handle production up to 740mm diameter and 6,000mm in length.
- 8 x milling machines up to 2,400mm x 1,000mm tables.
- 5 x horizontal boring machines up to 3,000mm x 2,000mm tables.
- Deep hole boring up to 500mm diameter.
- Deep hole drilling from 100mm drill size up to 240mm drill size.
- Hones up to 500mm diameter and 16,000mm in length.
- 9 x welding rotators with capacity up to 1,400mm diameter and 16,000mm long.
- Profile cutting table with capacity up to 4,000mm wide x 5,000mm long.
- Full welding and fabrication facility.
- Bandsaw capacity of 1,000mm wide and 840mm high.
Contact us to get a quote
Get in touch with us today to learn about how our engineering and manufacturing services can improve your uptime and bottom line.
Related Case Studies
HMG’s customer Newcrest Mining had an ongoing issue with OEM manufactured hydraulic cylinder eye cores cracking during operation on their excavators.
Our client, Hall Contracting, were conducting a dredging operation in Spoilbank Marina, WA where they were using a Liebherr P9350 backhoe dredge to relocate more than 120,000m3 of material over a six-month period.